Monday 17 September 2012

We made it!

Ethan has finally overcome his cold.  He still has a bit of a booger face but he is better!  That was a rough 5 days - poor kid.  I got a touch of it but I seemed to have fought it off in a day (thank god!).

Since it's been a while, I thought I'd update on the new things that Ethan is doing!

1.  He walks along furniture

2.  He thinks EVERYTHING is a car and drags it around the house.... when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING!  His Pack 'n' Play (yeah, seriously), the dining room chairs,  and every single toy.  He just makes me laugh!

3.  He is throwing things now.  I gave him a little box of empty raisins and we were throwing it back and forth to each other - priceless.

4.  He mimics the tones that we make.  I always say "hiiii" to him in a funny way and he now does it back.

5.  He is refusing his second nap, and taking his first nap later.  I assume he is trying to do one nap during the day (hopefully he takes a long nap soon).

6.  Stopped peeing when naked (LOL).  I know this is a funny one, but it's true.  We always give him naked  time before his bath for about 20 minutes, and he has not peed in about 2 months.  I consider this a personal victory :0D .

7.  He's a pro at eating finger foods.  It's nice that I can give him what we are eating at dinner (as long as it's suitable for a baby).

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind.  He's so awesome - I could just "eat him up" lol. (Yep that one is for you dad).

On Grandparent's Day - this is his "Dr. Evil" look :) 

His usual self - eating whatever he can get his cute little lips on.

Playing with anything that is NOT a toy!

Hiding from mom in his "fort"

Sad "sickie" face :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment