Wednesday 23 May 2012

Perfect Day....

Sometimes my little man will give me the "perfect" day.  This is how it went...

He went to bed last night around 8pm.  He slept until 5am.  Then again until 7:30am.  So I got a solid 6 hours of sleep by the time I went to sleep.

He was happy all morning, had an awesome feed, took an almost 2 hour nap and up again.

We went grocery shopping - quiet as a mouse and content looking at everything.

Came home and had a visit with a friend, then he had another awesome feed and went for another almost 2 hour nap.

Woke up, had a so-so feed, but still enough to satisfy (he also ate before his nap).  We packed up and went to Nona's house.  I went to the gym, came back and happy boy again.

Drove home, fell asleep, came home, woke up, fed, passed out and asleep.

I'm sure we will be back to the way things used to be lol....but that's ok.  Sometimes mom needs these sort of days!


No comments:

Post a Comment