Monday 7 May 2012

And so he rolled....

I'm a few days late with this post, but I must share a milestone - he rolled from back to belly!  The funny thing is, now he can't roll from belly to back.... seems as though he "forgets" and will hang out on his belly until I roll him over lol.  I don't think he really forgets, I just think he's stunned that he actually did it.  So proud of him!  Look at this proud face!  (and below is where he's trying to roll back lol)


He is still sick....and I am now sick along with Nona (my mom).  He seems to be getting better but from 3am on, that's the roughest part of the day.  Needless to say, both of us have not been getting the sleep that we need in order to recover. I have not had a cold in over a year (before I was pregnant with him), and now, this little baby gives me a full blown cold (which now I'm thinking allergies)!  Bugger :D

I did some maternity photos for a friend.  I'm finally getting back into photography and am offering discounted sessions.  Here are a few from the shoot.







Have a great night all.  I'm heading to bed shortly myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment