Tuesday 28 February 2012

Unproductive Day

Today was such an unproductive day.  It started off with good intentions.  Ethan was dropped off at Grama's house.  I went to the lab to get my glucose test done.  Since I had Gestational Diabetes I had to do another glucose tolerance test for some reason.  So after the blood work and drinking the nasty orange drink, I was told that I was going to be called in two hours......excuse me?  I already waited 45 minutes just to be called for my paperwork to be processed, and then I had to wait another 2 hours on top of that!!  Well, I did because I wanted to get it overwith, but I was not impressed.  I would have planned better if I had known.  Needless to say, I was engorged by the time I got home!

Then I had to go pick Ethan up.  He ended up getting very sleepy so I left him there to nap and I came home and showered and did my hair.  (I live 5 minutes away).  Then I went back to pick him up.

Ryan and I both did laundry tonight and I got all of Ethan's diapers put together and ready to go, along with his wipes.  We went for a little visit to our neighbor's house and I was coaxed into having a coffee.... well I just got done organizing the back room....it's midnight!  I am crashing now though.  So I am glad that I got that room done.  I have been wanting to do it for a long time (like a week and a half).  I still feel unproductive though.  Tomorrow I will have a lot of laundry to put away....so fun (not!!)

Tomorrow I am going to start my spring cleaning.  I am going to do one room a day.  Thankfully I don't have many!  I have 7 in total (combining a few areas), so I should be able to get it all done in a week.  With my neck and back injury I don't know how much I am going to get done, so one room a day is a good start I think.  Seems the more I do the better I feel.

Ryan took pictures of Ethan tonight.  I think I see me in him tonight for sure.  If you saw some of my baby photo's you will see a resemblance.  I think I'm the dominant one in Ethan! He had a lot of practice in his Bumbo chair today.  If we park him in front of the television, he is good for a while!  As you can see, he was naked as well (with a diaper).  He was naked from 4:30pm until 8:00pm.  He loves having no clothes on.  Summertime should be pretty easy for laundry!!  Here are some of the pictures.  He is very expressive. Enjoy and goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment