Wednesday 9 November 2011

Some Good News!!!

I had my testing at Met today (ultrasound/non-stress test).  Baby D is still coming in at the 78 percentile, which means he is growing steadily and not getting too big.  He currently weighs approximately 6 lbs 3 oz.  He scored an 8 out of 8 on his testing (breathing, movements, size etc...)  So that makes me much more confident that if he does come early, that we will have nothing to worry about.

Next week, I see my OB, but he requested that I have another non-stress test before I have my office visit.  So it will be a busy morning next Wednesday!

I am feeling the same.  I feel the medication is not working as well and I am still having the contractions and cramping, but now I am getting used to it and I am just resting a lot.  When I feel that they are coming on strong, I just lay down and they seem to settle a bit.  They are still coming in about 10 mins apart, and 5 when they are bad, but I am now just dealing with it.

I feel like my hips/pelvic region is also ripping apart..... must be getting ready for delivery I guess.  I am pretty sure that I will make it to my shower on Sunday.  I am really taking it easy until then!  I am on the medication until then too, so it should prolong it.

I have been helping a bit with the desserts with my mother in law and I have to say they look soooooo good and smell delicious.  I, however cannot do any taste testing :(  BUT I do plan to freeze a few of each and indulge after the baby is born :)  Everything else is pretty much done too for the shower, so that definitely eases my mind since I can't do a whole lot.

Well it's off to bed for me.  I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow because I had to get up early today for my appointment.  And since the pups are pooped, they won't be getting up any time early tomorrow :D

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment