Wednesday 10 August 2011

22 Weeks...almost

Tomorrow I am 22 weeks.  I can't believe how fast time has flew by.

I had my prenatal appointment today - I tell ya, it's nice for once, that when you GAIN wait, the doctor is happy :)  I gained 5 pounds since my last appointment and thought that maybe that was too much, but apparently it is not.

He also went through the finding in the ultrasound, and all they found was a healthy baby boy :D Everything measures out perfectly.....the tech already told us all was good, but it's nice to get the official report.

Now that all of our vegetable garden produce is ripening, we have been focusing on eating much healthier and fresh.  It's so nice, but with this beautiful weather we have today, and for the rest of the week, I cannot wait for fall and eating warm, comforting, (healthy!) dishes.

That's all I really have to say today - I feel great, nothing to complain about and my mood has been good (according to Ryan - and that's all that matters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment