Friday 3 June 2011

Meet Baby D!!

So if you are reading this, then you know that we are expecting our first child. Our due date is December 19th, 2011, just in time for Christmas!

As of today I am 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  Most of my nausea has subsided.  I'm still very tired, but every day gain more energy.  I find if I keep doing things throughout the day I stay awake :) 

Within the last couple of days, I've noticed my lower belly is protruding a little bit.  I still wouldn't say I'm showing yet, but there is definitely something there.  Sleeping is becoming a little bit uncomfortable because I can't lay directly on my stomach and I am trying to sleep only on my left side.....I am generally a stomach sleeper.  

So our next milestone is our 20 week ultrasound on July 27th.  This is when we can find out the sex of the baby, and yes, we are finding out!!! It's very exciting :D 

I plan on updating this blog weekly, maybe slip a few extra in between. Eventually I'll post some belly pics, but as of right now, not a chance lol.  When I actually start to show and not just have bloating, you will see them.  

So by my next blog post, I will officially be in my second trimester (that's only 2 days away!!!!)  


You can also visit HERE (Expectnet.com) to enter a guess on our baby's gender, birth date, weight and length.  It's all for fun, but we are curious as to what people will think we are having :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment